Better Health, Made Simple
Welcome to the Gut Health Reset!
I have been on the journey to help others improve their health for years, learning from top experts through the Institute for Functional Medicine.
Just now, people are starting to hear more about the importance of gut health, from buzzwords including probiotics, leaky gut, and the microbiome.
Why is it important?
Did you know our gut is also known as our second brain? It has a significant impact on our mood, immune system, weight, and cognition.
Problems in the gut can be seen as:
- Skin Issues
- Weight gain
- Inability to Lose Weight
- Joint pain
- Mood Issues
- Inability to Focus
- Brain Fog
Our gut-brain connection and a condition known as "leaky gut" are at the root of many of these conditions.
Let me give you the easy roadmap to improve your Gut Health to feel your best, get rid of unwanted symptoms, and improve your long term health.
Click below to get started!
Your Gut is the Key to Your Health
- 80% of our immune system is in our gut.
- 90% of our serotonin (our happy chemical) is made in our gut.
- Toxins (including medications) can create holes in our gut lining, causing widespread inflammation in our bodies.
- Inflammation can cause pain, low mood, weight gain, obesity, skin issues and more unwanted symptoms.
- Take control of making your gut healthy now!